The AIPLA Trade Secret Summit is scheduled for Thursday, December 4, and Friday, December 5, at Intel’s headquarters in Santa Clara. You can register here.
There will be a great group of speakers covering some of the most important/current topics in trade secret law:
- Emerging Best Practices for Protecting Trade Secrets in Employment and Business-to-Business Relationships;
- A Judicial Panel Providing “Insights from the Bench” on Trade Secret and Non-Compete Disputes;
- Ethics Presentations on Data Protection for Lawyers and Lawyer Mobility (In-House and Outside Counsel);
- Debates on the Future of Non-Competes and Pending Federal Legislation;
- Pros and Cons of Trade Secrets vs. Patents; and
- The Latest on Developing Cybersecurity Standards
CLE will be available: 12 hours total, with 2 hours of Ethics.
Hope to see you there!