Updated April 28, 2019
Occasionally, I mention blogs and other resources (and include links) when they are relevant to a topic that I’m discussing and they have reliable information.
More generally, before refreshing the look of this blog (quite awhile ago at this point), I used to have a so-called “blog roll” (not my term) with links to blogs and resources containing good, reliable information that I liked and thought others might be interested in as well.
I was reminded about the “blog roll” by a recent request to “cross-pollinate” blogs. While I will consider all legitimate requests, I will not recommend or “cross-pollinate” a blog or other resource simply for marketing or cross-marketing purposes. However, the particular request seemed like a good resource and made me think to recreate my old blog roll.
So, here it is… well, a start, anyway. I actually plan to create a stand-alone page of resources, so it doesn’t get lost in the stream of posts.
For now, however, the blogs and resources on this page – listed alphabetically – are ones that I read regularly and found to be very useful. I hope you do too.
If you have others you like, please email me!
Noncompete / Trade Secrets Blogs (United States):
- Georgia Non-Compete & Trade Secrets (Berman Fink Van Horn) (not limited to Georgia)
- Delaware Non-Compete Law Blog (Young Conway) (not limited to Delaware)
- Massachusetts Noncompete Law (Foley Hoag)
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Blog (Fisher Phillips)
- Non-Compete & Trade Secrets Law (Duane Morris)
- Non-Compete and Trade Secrets Report (Jackson Lewis)
- Non-Compete & Trade Secrets Law (Burr Forman)
- Protecting Trade Secrets (Eric Ostroff)
- The Non-compete Blog (Jonathan Pollard)
- The Trade Secret & Employee Raiding Law Blog (Weintraub Tobin)
- The Trade Secret Litigator (John Marsh, Bailey Cavalieri)
- Trade Secrets Trends (Crowell & Moring)
- Trade Secrets Watch (Orrick)
- Trading Secrets (Seyfarth Shaw)
A blog that I am very sad to say called it quits on December 15, 2018, but was outstanding when it was running (and still has useful content), is Legal Developments in Non-Competition Agreements (Ken Vanko).
In addition, though not a blog, James Pooley has an aggregation of articles and blog posts that he’s written, all accessible on one page. Definitely worth reading.
- 50 State Noncompete Laws Chart (first of it’s kind) (Beck Reed Riden)
- 50 State (and Federal) Trade Secrets Laws Chart (first and only) (Beck Reed Riden)
- Trade secret (Wikipedia)
- Trade Secret Protection (LinkedIn group)
- Non-compete clause (Wikipedia)
- Noncompete Lawyers (LinkedIn group)
- Trade Secrets Institute (Brooklyn Law School)
- Core Blog (European Competition and Regulatory Law Review blog)