Hello all, just a quick note, we are just under a month away from the AIPLA’s 2020 Trade Secret Law Summit, truly one of the premier trade secrets programs.
The Summit is scheduled for Monday, March 16, and Tuesday, March 17, at in San Francisco.
You can register here.
There will be a great group of thought-leaders discussing some of the most important/current topics in trade secret law:
- Legislative and Judicial Trends and Traps in California and Beyond
- Use of Litigation Funding in Trade Secret Cases
- Forensics and Artificial Intelligence in Trade Secret Protection and Litigation
- Other Federal Claims Related to Trade Secret Claims (RICO, antitrust)
- Ex Parte Seizures under the DTSA
- Proving Damages in Trade Secret Litigation
- Arbitration and Jury Trials in Trades Secrets Disputes
- International Trade Secret Protection and Litigation
- Ethics in Trade Secret Investigations and Litigation
CLE will be available.
Please feel welcome to come and be a part of the discussion! Hope to see you there!